Men from Saugus formed William Sutton Lodge just after the American Civil War in 1867. These men wanted to honor General William Sutton and asked if they could name the new Lodge after him. Wor. Bro. Sutton agreed and donated a portrait and a set of officer's jewels.
Williams Sutton Lodge now resides in a fully restored 19th Century Hall. Our Lodge Room offers all the charm of the 19th Century with 21st Century conveniences. We work hard on our presentation of the Degrees and strive to do the work with care and pride.
Listing Details
Organization Code
wsut
Address
300 Central Street Center Congregational Church (Rear), Saugus, MA, 1906, US